Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thursday's Children 12/27/12 New Year, New Nest


Alright, so this is that awkward moment when you arrive at a friend's house for a visit and discover that nobody's home. And they won't be coming back.


I hope you will click on the link below and come visit me at...


My actual Thursday's Children Post is there.


"Everyone" has told me that WordPress is better for writers than Blogger. We'll see.
If you were following me before, I hope you'll follow me again. And of course, if you weren't following me, please consider doing so. I have some VERY exciting news to share in a week or two.


My new blog is being difficult about Linky Tools so while I figure all that out with Kristina's techy help you can grab the linky code below and jump onto the Thursday's Children Blog Hop here.

<!-- start LinkyTools script -->
<script src="http://www.linkytools.com/basic_linky_include.aspx?id=177539" type="text/javascript"></script>
<!-- end LinkyTools script -->
And join the blog hop below...

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Details are here. :) http://throughthegateway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the Wordpress is better. I'd like hear if it's easier. I'm hitching a ride for Thursday's Children this week. Figure, gosh, I don't have to post right away, I can write it and save until Thursday. That way I won't miss the boat. Hope not. I'm still on Blogger. Your page is very handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rinse your month with water after drinking coffee, tea, cola or red wine. These substances are notorious for staining teeth and the stains can be very difficult to remove. Rinsing with water will wash away any residue left on your teeth preventing the substances from having prolonged contacted with your teeth and causing stains. Satta King Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you have a better idea how to go about being successful with mobile marketing you need to implement a strategy. Remember that the information in here is only a portion of all there is to know, if you keep on educating yourself and you apply all that you learn, then success should come before you know it. Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not repost any pictures on Facebook that sensationalize tragedy. You may think there is nothing wrong with sharing a photo that insists people need to like it to show respect for a crime victim, but it is the total opposite. You will be looked at as someone that is trying to profit from the bad fortune of someone else. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

    ReplyDelete