Yes, I know, I use too many !s and too many ...s, but right now they are completely warranted.
Robbie MacNiven - A Writing Blog
Here are the Rules of the Game (for those I'm about to nominate):
1. Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must add the reward logo to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5-10 of your favourite bloggers for this award.
5. Inform you nominees that you nominated them.
Easy peasy, right?
Seven Things about Me:
1. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
2. My first real job was cleaning stalls at a racehorse stable. So, yes, I do really know how to shovel the sh*t, but I leave this off job resumes.
3. I blush way too easily. In fact I blushed when I received this award, but fortunately none of you could see that. The internet is a beautiful thing.
4. I have a horror of public speaking. See #3. I used to pray for death the nights before oral presentations in school. Things are only marginally better now.
5. When I was a child I often forced my extended family to re-enact scenes from "Bullwinkle" and I always played Natasha. Bit of a stretch for a blonde five year old, but I managed.
6. My favorite movie "scene" of all time is the ice palace in Dr. Zhivago.
7. Writing lets me do all the things I loved about painting, but with almost no mess.
I hereby award the coveted Reader Appreciation Award to (drumroll please)...
Beyond The Hourglass Bridge Because she ate glass, and survived. GLASS. And she's my newest CP.
D. D. Falvo's Website/Blog Drakaenwood If you haven't been, go. Go now. You're in for a cinematic experience and some damn fine writing (check out the Black Bee story)
Jessie Humphrie's B-Word Blog If I could bestow an award for multi-tasking she would also get that.
Laura Crampton's Stranger Than Writing She has a book with "Souls" in the title, like me, and in her most recent post she gives us (writers) permission to ramble. At least for the first draft.
Robin Kalinich's Ink and Alchemy Title of her most recent post - What do chickens and the male member have in common? How can you NOT go read that?
Heather M. Bryant's Into The Cuckoo's Nest Because who doesn't want to go cuckoo sometimes? And because her blog contains the word "Nest" just like mine. And because she follows my blog. Karma, people, karma.
Tamara's One Magic Bean Buyer Yet another Multi-Tasker Extraordinaire - Mom of 5??? My head spins like Linda Blair's in The Exorcist just thinking about it.
Kristina Perez Last, but by no means least. This woman could tell you off in at least a dozen languages, including Middle Welsh, but she wouldn't because she's far too nice. Also a wonderful CP and brilliant writer.
I would have liked to award some other blogs too, but it would look too much like sucking up when they're judging contests I've entered. You know who you are.