Given to me by the lovely Tamara over at One Magic Bean Buyer Thanks!
-Answer the presenter's 11 questions
-Choose 11 lucky recipients
-Formulate 11 questions for them to answer
-Plaster the award on your blog
Here were Tamara's questions for me:
3. Name three writers you admire and tell us why.
Are said too much
But not enough
Everyone knows what the 3 words are, even though he didn't actually say them. Brilliant.
This prestigious and higly coveted award can only be given to those whose blogs have fewer than 200 followers - but not for long, eh?
Here are the next Lucky Eleven-
1. Chris Allen-Riley
2. E L Adams From the Writer's Nest
3. The Writerly Exploits of Mara Valderran
4. Brianna Shrum A Shortcut to Shrums
5. Catherine Scully
6. Kristina Perez
7. Yolanda Renee Defending the Pen
8. Heather Riffle
9. Robbie MacNiven
10. SJP's Title by Jaq
11. Aldrea Alien-Thardrandian Thoughts
And here are the 11 Questions
1. If you were to choose a Nom de Plume, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite flower?
3. If you had to live prior to 1900, what century would you choose, and why?
4. What is your motto?
5. Lake or ocean, and why?
6. Tell us three things about a favorite character you've created.
7. You're in a car and this song comes on the radio - you can't change the station fast enough.
8. Which author influences you most as a writer, and in what way?
9. When you get writer's block, doing this helps. (If you never get writer's block I'm blowing raspberries at you).
10. What movie scared you (and maybe scarred you)?
11. What's your favorite Halloween candy?